- Send to Google Docs. This extension allows you to upload a PDF version of the current web page you are viewing and saves it into Google Docs.
- Google Chrome to Phone Extension. Enables you to send links and other information from Chrome to your Android device. For example a Google map reference.
- Chrome Remote Desktop. Allows you to remotely access another user's computer through the Chrome browser for support or may be accessing your home computer from the office.
- Web Clipboard. This extension will allow you to use the Google Web Clipboard to store text and HTML content. It uses Google Docs web clipboard, so you can access all your data directly in any Google Apps!
- Print via Google Print Cloud. Now you can print any doc/pdf/txt/jpg/jpeg file, Gmail email, attachment or Google Docs document using Google Cloud Print™.
Saturday, 15 October 2011
5 Chrome Extensions Recommended
Google Chrome is growing in popularity as the browser of choice. Last month's statistics put it at 2nd place with 30.5% market share compared to Firefox at 39.5% and Microsoft's IE now down from 1st to 3rd place with 22%. As a Google Apps user, Chrome offers some great tools to enhance our daily life. To install extensions click on the spanner in the top right corner of your Chrome browser, then select Tools | Extensions. Bottom right normally displays Get More Extensions.
Here are a five I recommend: